Compagnie Marseillaise de Textile / MANKAIA, concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has implemented a policy covering all such processing, the purposes pursued by the latter as well as the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any further information on the protection of personal data, please consult the site : https://www.cnil.fr/
Continued browsing of this site constitutes acceptance without reservation of the following terms and conditions of use.
1 - Data collection and protection
Your data are collected by the company Compagnie Marseillaise de Textile / MANKAIA.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher to manage relations with you, and if necessary to process your orders.
The personal data collected are as follows:
- full name
- mail address
- contact number
- financial data: as part of the payment for the products and services offered on the Platform, the Platform records financial data relating to the user's credit card.
2 - Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data
In application of the rules applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
-· the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy;
-· the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated;
-· the right of data deletion: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws ;
-· the right to limit processing: users may ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the RGPD ;
-· the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions set out in the DPMR ;
-· the right to portability: they can request that the Platform gives them the personal data they have provided to pass them on to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
25 BVD LEDRU ROLLIN - URBAN PARK 18 13015 Marseille .
Or by email at
All applications must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and must mention the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the application. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the application and/or the number of applications so requires.
In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish to do so, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users may also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website : https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you first contact us before filing a claim with the CNIL, as we are at your entire disposal to resolve your problem.
3 - Use of data
The personal data collected from users is used to provide the Platform's services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the Platform ;
- implementation of user support ;
- verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user ;
- personalization of the services by displaying ads based on the user's browsing history, according to his preferences ;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and security incident management ;
- management of possible disputes with users ;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user's preferences;
4 - Data Retention Policy
The Platform keeps your data for as long as is necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms and Conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide our services to you.
5 - Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively within the European Union in the following cases:
- when the user uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in contact with third party banking and financial companies with which it has concluded contracts;
- when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information accessible to the public;
- when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
- when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data in the context of the performance of these services and are contractually obliged to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the Platform may carry out the transmission of data in order to pursue claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
6 - Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data may be used by the publisher's partners for commercial prospecting purposes, if you do not wish to do so, please click on the following link: email@example.com
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorised use and any act that may constitute an invasion of privacy or damage to the reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect.
The data is stored and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
7 - Cookies
What is a "cookie"?
A "Cookie" or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using a software or mobile application, regardless of the type of device used (source: : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
While browsing this site, "cookies" from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third party companies may be deposited on your terminal.
The first time you browse this site, a banner explaining the use of "cookies" will appear. From then on, by continuing to browse the site, the customer and/or prospect will be deemed to be informed and to have accepted the use of the said "cookies". The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the possibility to deactivate cookies from the parameters of his browser.
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
- Google analytics : allows to measure the audience of the site ;
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows to manage Google tags ;
- Google Adsense : Google's advertising agency using websites or YouTube videos as support for its ads ;
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: Allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
- Google Adwords Conversion : tool for tracking adwords advertising campaigns ;
- DoubleClick: Google's advertising cookies for delivering banners.
- Facebook connect: allows you to log in using your Facebook account;
- Facebook social plugins : allows to like, share, comment content with a Facebook account ;
- Facebook Custom Audience: Allows you to interact with your Facebook audience.
The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of "cookies", for any type of browser, please consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
8 - Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.